Sunday 3 January 2010

An introduction

This blog has been set up as a way for me to document some of the letter writing I do this year. It's a kind of back to front thing to do- one of the main reason's i've set myself the project to write one 'real' letter a week this year is because I want to wean myself off my over reliance on the internet, so what's the first thing I go and do? Set up a blog.


Inspired in part by taking part in Susie Ghahremani's Penpal Party, which popped up on Twitter, I found I really enjoyed the experience of writing letters to total strangers and I thought it might be something I should do more of.

If you want to become part of this project then let me know- either if you want to blog about your own letter writing experiences or if you want to receive a letter from me. I can't promise anything more than one letter, once a week, to someone, somewhere, but I hope that if I find that I have the time I'll be able to build up some great new penfriendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment