Friday 19 February 2010

The Letter Writers Alliance



My membership to The Letter Writers Alliance came in the mail the other day- so exciting! Sadly the special badge had got a bit squashed in the mail and the pin poked a hole in my new paper, but I do get a membership card, so I can feel part of the gang.

Letter writing has been erratic, but I have just put letters in the mail to Jason and Joanna, who weren't on the list originally but I decided to seize the moment and put pen to paper.

My list needs updating as it got a bit muddled up somewhere along the line:

5. Sara in Italy
6. Bria
7. Nadine in Singapore
8. Jordana in Chicago
9. Liza in San Jose

2 comments:

  1. http://indiefixx.com/2010/02/19/the-penpal-project/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitty is lovely, nice to see some feline goodness along with paper goods in a photo.

    Love this blog! Just found it - will be linking it to my own...

    ReplyDelete